<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Summertime and the living is easy 

Except not so much.

I am exhausted. EXHAUSTED. I've been leading this day trip/service thing for junior highs this week and while I'm enjoying the time with the kids, I'm so, so tired... my poor little brain is pooped, my body is gone. And, being me, I'm obsessing over this meeting I have on Saturday. Sure, my CPM has given me absolutely no reason to think anything will go "wrong" - my liason won't even be there and I'm hoping if she had any reason to doubt clear sailing she'd make it a priority over a granddaughter's birthday party - not that that's not important, but hello, my future. But again, being me, I'm nervous. I think I'm so nervous because I think I'm hearing my call. I'm hearing a call to one place for something - if it turns out to be the CALL, call, I'd be thrilled. So, I just gotta get through the next three days.

Here's hoping, here's praying.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?