<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Not going to jinx things by asking "what next" 

I have decided to drop my CPE unit this January and take a class at the seminary instead. There's so much going on right now in my life that such an intensive program does not seem like the best thing for me. I spoke with the woman who would have been my supervisor and she told me (and praise her for this because we all know the kinds of issues I have with letting people down) that they would be fine and the most important thing was to work on myself.

Now being me, I tossed and turned over this all night and got maybe an two hours of sleep over 12 hours. So Dallas is going to have to wait until tomorrow. Sad, it'll be a short trip now, but again there's that whole self-care thing. Need to keep improving on it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?