<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Had a great time with Sarah tonight.

We met Daniel for dinner and then did coffee and conversation. Had some good talk about life, about God, about random things. It's nice to see old friends and still have stuff to talk with them about. Found out the person I, um, didn't date in high school is living with his folks. Sad - not that there's anything wrong with that said the girl whose fate may soon be the same - that he hasn't gotten out, away, on his own. Lots of folks from this generation seem to do the same though.

Sometimes my generation confuses me. Sarah and I talked about friends who won't go to church but fully intend to once they have kids, who really want to get married in a church, and all those other kinds of things. I got to use some of my seminary knowledge in that conversation, which is always good. Oh, oh, and later when talking with her and my dad, I got to use some stuff from ethics. Now, never thought that would happen, at least not so blatantly.

Mom, Neli, and I proceeded to watch the last half of our Bollywood movie. It was almost too much, this one. Apparently in ever well-to-do Indian home, there is a windmachine that will blow your hair/clothes as to provide the correct amount of dramatic emphasis when needed. Good to know, good to know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?