<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The end of the semester is just too damn busy.

Had a nice weekend seeing my brother and Noell - lots of fun was had but not a lot of work got done.

I have like 50 things I need to do before the end of said semester but I'm not sure when I'm going to do them. I'm sure it doesn't help that I have social plans every single night until after my final in ethics. I'm starting to remember why I had stress issues in college - so many people, so little time.

Stuart and I had lunch today at the house he and Lisa are watching and there's an honest to goodness bomb shelter in the basement - crank to let the air in and everything. Now it's serving as the gift-wrapping room. Weird. Just weird.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?