<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Bah! Stressful week is almost at an end. Sermon went well, ethics paper was as good as it was going to get, and fun is going to be had tonight. Yay Weicher's birthday. It's fun seeing how friends try and de-stress you. Laurie gave me her engagement ring and told me to wear it for a while because it makes her smile. You know, she's right. Even though I don't want them myself, seeing diamonds on your finger is a pick-me-up.

And in other news I sinned. And now I have to confess. Tuesday night I was writing that paper with the boys and they made a Taco Bell run and... well, let's say I suggested if a grilled stuffed buritto happened to appear I would take care of it. Bad, bad Amy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?