<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

I had four kinds of pies today. Seriously. And they were all yummy. Now, because I want to keep fitting in my pants, I only had little slices of each pie, but still... Four kinds o' pie. I'm going on the record as being impressed with myself.
Also, watched some Harry Potter with Stuart and Lisa (as well, of course, as some Buffy) and general good times were had.
Hung out in a "haunted" house, at least according to Stuart. There were some weird things going on but it was pretty amusing that I was the most rationale one there. Still. those two are folks after my own heart (ask Stuart about Kosher salt and it's casting out demons properties).
Ooo, and perhaps most exciting of all (okay, not really, but it was a good thrill) saw my future president on Letterman tonight. Barak really is an amazing speaker and boy does he connect with the people (take of that what you will). Can't wait until whenever it is he runs. I'm going to be out there with posters and bumper stickers and possibly buttons.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?