<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 26, 2004

Brrrr. My feet never can stay warm. Stupid blood circulartion.

I also can't sleep - not entirely sure why because I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night (though the borrowed bed was perfectly lovely). Maybe I had too much sugar at dinner. Mmmm. Thanksgiving dinner. Yummy sweet potatoes and pies and casseroles and all kinds of goodies. And Sweetwater Festive Ale. Mmmm.

Treated myself to a cheesy movie tonight: Pride and Prejudice: A Later-Day Comedy (and see the second part of the title is funny because it's about Mormons, get it?). Oh, and it was cheese. Noell, however, is going to be very sad we rented a certain Drama Queen movie with short bus girl from Pieces of April instead of P&P because the director/writer of her favorite movie has a small but extremely funny part. Not that his part makes it a quality flick, but it definitely rates higher than the movie we did end up renting (though I do love to make fun of poor short bus girl).

Alright, I've got afternoon plans tomorrow with Stuart and Lisa and they would probably appreciate an awake me. Gonna see if I can do this sleep thing. And see if I can warm up my damn feet. This is when I need a good man or a good cat, or just a good heater.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?