<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

Ahem... this blog update is brought to you by Noell's persistance.

Going back to school tomorrow - yay. Well, yay except for the hurricane and the ord exams I have waiting for me there. I can't decide which is worse.

I don't have a tutu bedskirt and that makes me sad. Sniff. I do, though, have about 5 more pairs of shoes than I did when I left Atlanta. And more clothes. And more music. And more dvds. Yes, that's right folks, I have rejoined our consumer culture. Joy of joys.

Oh, I also have my job waiting for me... that'll be nice, I'm pretty sure. Might take me awhile to get back into the swing of things.

Mom and I just watched Don Juan de Marco. I'd never seen it. I have to say, Johnny Depp, very, very yummy. I do believe I would be one of his thousands of women. Okay, no, this is me, I wouldn't. But I'd like to pretend that I would.

And now mother is calling me back so we can watch some Queer as Folk. Bring on the men! Okay, gay men, but men none the less.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?