<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I'm back, on popular demand apparently.

News: first and foremost a new computer - a laptop. Hopefully it will not continue in the Amy Computer tradition and royally suck... This is one tradition that Tevye would see as worthy of breaking.

Second- the semester is officially over. Thank the good lord. It was long and mostly unfulfilling.

Third - I get to see ROTK tomorrow... which means I shoud be in bed right now... and I'm not... typical Amy, I know... one of these days maybe I'll learn that it's alright to go to bed without doing everything you wanted to in a day... Wonder why I have trouble with that, with thinking I'm missing out on some great fun. Bet it's the E in me.

So some people want to see what's going on upstairs... well, honestly not much brilliance, which is sad I know. I've been doing a lot of reminising on childhood holiday memories and pondering about future holidays. What will it be like when I have to work Christmas Eve? What will it be like when people I love are no longer with us? Why haven't I ever met anyone that I really fell for? What will it be like if I'm old and alone? Will I be old and alone? Or will I just be old and not married and will I think then as I (at least tell myself) think now and not feel the need for marriage as long as I am well loved? Will I be happy? And what in the world do I get for my dad's big 5-0 birthday? Ah, the holidays... always manage to bring out those kinds of musings.

So that's what's going on... nothing profound to say, just a lot of answerless questions to ask.

Happy ROTK Day all!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?