<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 28, 2003

So Teri and I are sitting in my living room doing nothing - Teri's choice... And now she's giving me the evil eye because I'm making her choose the movie... she's also giving me "interesting" Chicago tidbits...

Went and saw Charlie's Angels Full Throttle last night... why do they even bother trying to put together a plot... it was awful and great all at the same time... We're going to be Angels now... oh yeah, kick butt and prance around in skanky clothes... oh yeah..

Greek school starts on Monday... not really excited about class but meeting the newbies is always fun..

Yay Teri picked a movie - Pride and Prejudice... it's 5 hours long and she picked it! I love Teri - such great taste!!! No one else I know is that cool.

Movie time!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?