<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Okay so since Katie and Noell have joined the band wagon I figured I should fix mine.

Let's see.. finished with spring semester, duh, did well, duh, moved into a house with Noell and Katie, yay, went to GA, hmm, preached for the first time in front of my home church, woohoo, and came home to Atlanta with Teri and her momma, phew.

Read Harry Potter this weekend - in the midst of going to Rachel and Ben's wedding no less - and loved it, of course. Better not have to wait 3 years for the next one.. three words "hell to pay."

Greek school starts next week... should be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Sadly I'm not feeling excessively witty today. Nothing brilliant to say. Peace out home chickens.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?