<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 14, 2002

"Wisdom cries out in the street;
in the squares she raises her
voice.
At the busiest square she
cries out;
at the entrance of the city gates
she speaks:"

The above comes from Proverbs, one of my personal favorite books of the Bible. It will also serve, I hope, as a kind of mission statement for this blog page. I plan on using it so that those of you who are far away from me can keep up with my life - at least little snippets of it. I would also think, given my tendancy to ramble in a very self-important manner, that this site will be a place to find the occasional pearl of wisdom. The wisdom to babbling ratio might bring to mind the proverbial needle in a haystack image, but here's hoping.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?