<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Well I'm sitting in the library, trying to wait out the rain, trying to avoid Hebrew. I attempted to add a comments link to this page, that way you all could rant and rave back at me, but no luck. I'll probably have to bribe Teri to help me. Hmmm, maybe I can get Noell to bake something.

Hebrew makes me want to cry. It's not that I don't think I can get it, it's just that it takes up so much of my energy trying to keep up with my prof as he's going all over the place, not committing to any rule (which I understand and yet people keep asking him to do so - this isn't Greek folk, though that one can be a pain too). I realize that if I want to be serious about becoming an OT prof, that I'll need to have a good grade in Hebrew. Hmmmph.

In other news, Noell and I are going crazy with the "friends" that appear in our apartment on (greater) occasion. Neither of us are the best with these "water beatles," though Noell is much better than I. I think we may already be scouting for a new place to live next year. Maybe a nice house where there aren't any unexpected "guests" and where we could get a dog. And as I type this, I realize why people sometimes think we're a couple. We both do the "we" thing, on top of the "sweetie, honey" thing. I think I'm going to go on-line right now and try and find a "I know I may come off as one, but I'm really not a lesbian" shirt. Might be helpful in my 'quest' to find someone of the opposite sex that I can put up with.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?