<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Hmm. Yet another post by me today. I guess this means I don't have to do anymore for the rest of the week. Again, I should be studying Hebrew. Went to a study group to attempt that. Didn't learn much Hebrew but I had a lot of fun. I think I'll put that on the vocab quiz if Casson gives it to us tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Community Day here at Columbia. It'll be interesting to see what exactly unfurls given the sad state of our lawn. No whiffle ball, I'm sure. I know Rodger is having Miranda (and others I'm sure) lead a small group. What we're doing in that small group, I don't know. As long as we aren't drawing on sheets (no offense to those programs that do... youthquake... JH Jubilee) I think I'll be cool with it.

Right now I should also be working on my Old Testament stuff... I still have like 10 chapters to read. Yeah, I really think it's going to be Leah and Rachel stuff for my reflection. Stick to what you know, or read in a book, right? Of course, if I regergitated The Red Tent, I think Dr Brueggeman (he who makes us sit in assigned seats) would see right through that... Bah, original(ish) thoughts are so over-rated.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?