<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Got a lot of things to think about already... Let's start off with this morning. Alarm didn't wake me up - again - so I was about an hour later to OT, which means when Brueggeman called on me for missing the first half of last Friday's class thanks to my alarm, I wasn't there. I got the "only once" speach after class which I've never gotten before. And then I got chocolate on my shirt, and then I fell out of the chair, and then the stupid librairy copying card confused me.... It's been a morning alright. At least I got a "great observation" on my little one page paper for OT from last week. No, that doesn't really do me any good. Don't know what I'll do if the day just gets worse, and it sure could. And now it's off to class... Don't even have time to reflect on last night... Maybe later.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?